Orders are shipped via the UPS shipping company which guarantees quick delivery, product insurance and high-quality services.
Shipping time consists of:
- time of completion: max 24 h
- time of delivery: depends on destination
Orders are completed and shipped during working days.
The shipping cost depends on the country of destination and order value. Here are the costs of shipping to Poland, Europe and countries from outside of European Union:
20 PLN – when you choose courier shipping
FREE SHIPPING – when order is over 900 EUR
15 EUR – when you choose courier shipping
FREE SHIPPING – when order is over 900 EUR
20 EUR – when you choose courier shipping
REST OF THE WORLD
* We DO NOT SHIP to Russia.
All parcels in our warehouse are packed and checked by two persons who control each other. The parcel is wrapped up with a branded tape. If you receive package with broken tape or damaged box which indicates an intervention of third parties in the parcel contents, you should refuse to accept it and inform us about this fact. Our service will take care of it.
Information about package leaving our warehouse is sent to customer together with consignment note number by e-mail. After receiving such e-mail you should expect the delivery on the following day. By entering the consignment note number at the shipping company website you can locate your parcel in any given moment.
Every product is sent with receipt or VAT income which is the proof of the purchase. Apart from that, some products (which require it) include an instruction and warranty card. In any given moment you can log into your account to track your order.
In Nobile Online Shop you can choose a preferred way of paying for your purchase. There are different options to choose from:
CREDIT CARD - After completing an order you will be transferred to the PayU website which accepts card payment in our store. Connection to this website is encrypted and hundred per cent safe. You will be asked to provide your card data which will be transferred directly to your bank.
ON-LINE MONEY TRANSFER - In this case the operation is secured by PayU service as well. After selecting your operator you will be transferred to its website, where after logging into your bank account you will complete the payment. All major banks services in Poland are available.
TRADITIONAL MONEY TRANSFER - You can transfer the money directly to our bank account, deposit the money in the bank or pay it at the post office. In such case the order will not be completed unless the payment will be registered at our bank account. You have seven days to complete the money transfer after you have made the order. After seven days the order will be cancelled.
Nobile Sports Sp. z o.o.
Alior Bank S.A.
PL 13 2490 0005 0000 4530 7488 2005
Please leave the following information: NOBILE ONLINE SHOP – payment for the order no. (put your order number here).
Complaints for Non-Compliance of the Products with the Contract
1. In the case of Customers who are consumers, the Seller is responsible for non-compliance of the Products with the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code.
2. If it is found out that the consumer product does not comply with the contract, the Customer may request bringing thereof into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new product, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs.
3. If the Customer, for reasons set out in section 2, may not require repair or replacement, or if the Seller fails to satisfy the request in a timely manner, or if the repair or replacement would cause significant inconvenience to the Customer, the Customer shall have the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or withdraw from the contract, whereas the Customer may not withdraw from the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer product with the contract is insignificant. In determining the appropriate time for repair or replacement, the type of the product and the purpose of its purchase shall be considered.
4. The notice of the Product non-compliance with the contract and the request referred to in section 2 may be submitted, among others: in writing to the following address: Nobile Sports Sp. z o.o., ul. Wapienicka 6, 43-382 Bielsko-Biała, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In order to send a request, the Customer may use a complaint form template constituting Annex 2 to these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Seller shall take a stance on the Customer request not later than within 14 days by sending a reply to the address provided by the Customer unless they specify another channel for the reply.
7. If the Seller fails to respond to the Customer request referred to in section 2 within fourteen days, the request shall be deemed accepted as legitimate.